Re: Review of pev

On Wednesday 12 January 2011 23:55:52 Fernando Mercês wrote:
> Good to read it, Manuel. Thank you.

By the way -- I don't know if I had said it before, but anyway: I am not a
Debian Developer (just maintainer) so I can't upload your package.  Somebody
else has to do the actual sponsoring, but after the reviews hopefully it's
now a trivial matter.

Cheers.

PS: Parabéns pelo seu primeiro pacote! -- Congratulations for your first
package! ;)