Re: Review of pev

Thanks, friends, for all comments and tips.

I've just updated my package on mentors including all modifications suggested.

I would appreciate if you can take a look at my package now.

Best regards,

Att,

@Fernando Mercês
Linux Registered User #432779
www.mentebinaria.com.br
http://linuxreversing.org
http://softwarelivre-rj.org
Participe do I Hack'n Rio, dias 8 e 9 de abril na UFRJ!