Re: RFS: admesh (updated package)

Hi,

Anton Gladky <gladky.anton@gmail.com> writes:
> Thanks a lot for suggestions and reviewing.
>
> I have updated the package again, hopefully the last time for now ;)

There were two occurrences of "[LICENSE TEXT]" in debian/copyright. You
just replaced the first one (my fault, I said "a" :) ).

It's in my opinion more readable to have the text about the license, so
instead of writing the same text a second time, I would just create an
extra paragraph for the license (as for example in [1]).

Regards,
Ansgar

[1] <http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pkg-perl/trunk/libppix-regexp-perl/debian/copyright>