Re: RFS: blankon (updated package)

Hello,

I am not a DD, so I can not sponsor your package. However, I tried to
build your package.

It actually fails to build in a clean chroot. Relevant part of the
build log follows :

    dpkg-source: info: using source format `3.0 (quilt)'
    dpkg-source: info: building blankon using existing ./blankon_2.0.orig.tar.gz
    dpkg-source: info: building blankon in blankon_2.0-1.debian.tar.gz
    dpkg-source: info: building blankon in blankon_2.0-1.dsc
     debian/rules build
    test -x debian/rules
    mkdir -p "."
     fakeroot debian/rules binary
    test -x debian/rules
    dh_testroot
    dh_clean -k
    dh_clean: dh_clean -k is deprecated; use dh_prep instead
    dh_installdirs -A
    mkdir -p "."
    Adding cdbs dependencies to debian/gnome-icon-theme-blankon.substvars
    dh_installdirs -pgnome-icon-theme-blankon
    cp -r index.theme scalable debian/gnome-icon-theme-blankon/usr/share/icons/monde/
    cp: target `debian/gnome-icon-theme-blankon/usr/share/icons/monde/' is not a directory
    make: *** [install/gnome-icon-theme-blankon] Error 1
    dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2

I don't know the best way to fix that with CDBS, but the following
line at the beginning on your rule should do the trick :

    install -d debian/gnome-icon-theme-blankon/usr/share/icons/monde

Hope that helps

--
Etienne Millon