Re: RFS: logtop a realtime log line rate analyzer

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 09:59:40AM +0100, Julien Palard wrote:
> I think it is, but I was thinking that I had to close the ITP once the
> package is uploaded and available for all, not as I pacaged it locally
> for me ?

No, here "close the bug" meant put "Closes: #605904" it the changelog.
When a package hits the debian archive, a script parses its last
changelog entry and sens a mail to the BTS closing all these bugs.
This way, the ITP is closed exactly when the package is available.

So, you should reopen the ITP and edit your changelog with this
mention :-)

Hope that helps,

--
Etienne Millon