Re: RFS: zathura

* David Prévot <davidp@altern.org>, 2010-07-20, 12:29:
Fixed and uploaded. Anything else?

Just tried it, it looks like a nice, simple and quick PDF viewer. Just a
remark : upstream README file is pointless for the end user and should
me removed from the binary package (removing debian/docs is enough).

Oh, that's true, this README is totally useless.

The long description might be improved [0] in order to encourage end
users to try and install this package. You can ask for advice and review on <debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org> if you wish.

To be honest, I've seen worse descriptions. ;) That said, there's no harm in asking for review.

There's one more thing I just noticed: config.h is created during the build, but never removed, so it will end up in debian/patches/debian-changes-*.

--
Jakub Wilk