Re: RFS: swftools

 Am 18.07.2010 13:46, schrieb gregor herrmann:
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 12:43:20 +0200, Dr. Tilo Levante wrote:

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "swftools".

* Package name    : swftools
   Version         : 0.9.1-1
   Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
* URL             : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
* License         : [fill in]
   Section         : utils
okay, I missed them:

  Upstream Author : Matthias Kramm, Rainer Böhme, De Clarke<swftools-common@nongnu.org>
* URL             : http://www.swftools.org
* License         : GPL / LGPL

Just in case you don't know: swftools was already in Debian and was
removed:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/swftools.html
Thank you for the link. I was searching, but did not find the reason for the removal.
Is there a way to find all Bug reports for a removed package?

What is the reason for the request to switch to poppler? I could not find a hint.

Thank you for you help.

tilo

--
E-Mail: tilo@levante.de
Internet: http://www.levante.de

Tel: +49 7624 9167-10
Fax: +49 7624 80562

Dr. Levante GmbH&  Co.KG           - AG Freiburg HRA 411471
phG: Dr. Levante Beteiligungs GmbH - AG Freiburg HRB 413364
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Tilo Levante
Sitz: Hauptstrasse 46, 79639 Grenzach-Wyhlen, Deutschland