Re: handling a non free test databank

2010/7/18 Sébastien Barthélemy <barthelemy@crans.org>:

> Should I repackage a dfsg version of the source without these
> files? (I think so, but would welcome a confirmation).

Yes, or find some DFSG-free resources to send upstream. One place to
look is here:

http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Games/Resources

> If so, how should I handle the tests? Should I automate the
>  download (I would use svn export) of the test data bank?
> If sso, when? At libcolladadom-dev install? Within the
> dh_override_auto_test target?

If the material required for the tests are not in the orig.tar.gz then
you will not be able to automatically run them. If you feel like doing
so you can manually run them between building and uploading the
packages.

--
bye,
pabs