Re: RFS: synergy-plus (a fork of synergy which is maintained)

Actually upstream tried to takeover the project on sourceforge but it
was rejected by the Synergy author [1].

Until the upstream is not merged with Synergy (*if* that ever happens,
which is a big "if"), I don't think i can just "overwrite" Synergy
with Synergy+ ;  and users need Synergy+ now. What do you think?

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/synergy-plus/browse_thread/thread/7fac6ff5938c7750

--
Clément Lorteau
www.lorteau.net