RFS: synergy-plus (a fork of synergy which is maintained)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "synergy-plus".

* Package name    : synergy-plus
  Version         : 1.3.4-1
  Upstream Authors :
        Sorin Sbarnea <sorin.sbarnea@gmail.com>
        Nick Bolton <nick.bolton.uk@gmail.com>
        Syed Amer Gilani <syed.amer@gilani.eu>
        Chris Schoeneman <crs23@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/synergy-plus
* License         : GPLv2
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
synergy-plus - Share mouse, keyboard and clipboard over the network

The upload would fix these bugs: 552568

Synergy's a great tool but has not been maintained for years and bugs
are stacking up. Fortunately, the good people of the Synergy+ project
forked and maintain it well. Having this package into Debian (and
Ubuntu) would be a relief to all those who Synergy bugs are bothering
every day.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/synergy-plus/synergy-plus_1.3.4-1.dsc

Thanks!