Re: RFS: notorious-women

Bilal Akhtar <bilalakhtar96@yahoo.com> writes:

> Isn't this a sexist package?

Yes, by definition: it discriminates on the basis of sex. There's
nothing wrong with discrimination as such; any act of choosing is an act
of discrimination.

The more interesting question is: Is it unfairly sexist?

I don't think so; it's merely collecting quotes that fit a particular
category. There's nothing stopping anyone from making a similar
‘famous-men’ collection.

--
 \           “Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in |
  `\                                      these.” —Ovid (43 BCE–18 CE) |