RFS: googlecl (python command-line interface to gdata)

Hello Mentors.  I think I have my python application packaged
correctly.  Can someone look it over for bugs and give me a hand
uploading it to unstable when it's done?

Short background: googlecl is a command-line tool to let people access
Google services from the command line, like so:
google blogger post --title "Test Post" "I'm posting from the command line"
google calendar add "Dinner party with George today at 6pm"

It's pure python, using the python-gdata libraries, so the entire
package is just a few .py files, docs and /usr/bin/google.

I read the pypi docs and created a setup.py which seems to work okay.
I used setup.py sdist to create an .orig.tar.gz.

Then I used the tutorial at [1] to create a debian/, and cleaned it up
until lintian no longer complains.
I uploaded the following files to http://lunkwill.org/tmp/googlecl/

googlecl_0.9-1.diff.gz
googlecl_0.9-1.dsc
googlecl_0.9-1_all.deb
googlecl_0.9-1_i386.build
googlecl_0.9-1_i386.changes
googlecl_0.9.orig.tar.gz

(I would have uploaded them to the mentor repo, but the registration
form won't take my gpg key).

My primary uncertainty is about what debuild is saying:

dpkg-source: warning: source directory './src' is not
<sourcepackage>-<upstreamversion> 'googlecl-0.9'
dpkg-source: warning: .orig directory name src.orig is not
<package>-<upstreamversion> (wanted googlecl-0.9.orig)

Project homepage is here: http://code.google.com/p/googlecl/

Thanks!

----
[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/Python#The%20debhelper%20way