Re: About package with potential legal risk

Noel David Torres Taño <envite@rolamasao.org> writes:

> On Tuesday 08 June 2010 16:54:06 Liang Guo wrote:
> > If these files are removed, openfetion works with all function, but
> > have a ugly user interface.
> Substitute them with your own (even ugly) images of the same size,
> like Debian did with Mozilla logo in Iceweasel

Not to say that the Iceweasel branding is ugly :-)

Rather, I think Noel is saying that replacing them quickly, with any
freely-licensed functional images (even ugly ones), is best. Once
freely-licensed replacement images are working, other people can suggest
improvements and do the work of making better images if needed.

--
 \         “Alternative explanations are always welcome in science, if |
  `\   they are better and explain more. Alternative explanations that |