About package with potential legal risk

Dear All,

I'm packaging a software openfetion[1], a instant messaging client with
ChinaMobile fetion protocol support. Openfetion includes some images or
pictures which are copied from ChinaMobile Fetion client, but this has not
noticed in any form in openfetion. Should I remove these files or not ?

If these files are removed, openfetion works with all function, but have a ugly
user interface.

ChinaMobile Fetion client[2] is proprietary software on Microsoft windows, it
is free of charge to  download and use.

Thanks,

[1] http://basiccoder.com/openfetion

[2] http://www.fetion.com.cn/