Re: RFS: xpdf (updated package)

Hi Rogério,

On Do, 03 Jun 2010, Rogério Brito wrote:
> http://rb.doesntexist.org/blog/2010/05/27/please-let-me-zoom-my-documents/

I read that, and might I suggest ps_view? (also pdf viewer). It is
installed by default on TeX Live on Windows, and it is available
form source forege. It is *MINIMAL* small, uses lua, some ps code,
and it is hundredthousandtimes better than any ps/pdf viewer I have
seen. You can zoom ad infinitum, because it is the only program
that does not render the full page, but uses PS clipping. It has nice
rulers for evaluating the desing, etc etc etc ....

Probably the best place to get it is from the TeX Live svn/rsync
as we did the necessary chagnes.

Well, I have it running here, too, but I am too lazy to make a
package for Debian for it.

Best wishes

Norbert
which will engulf the
Galaxy in fire and destruction, and possibly bring the
Universe to a premature doom. I mean it,' he added.
with luck I'll be
drunk enough not to notice.'
                 --- Ford ensuring everyone knew where his priorities lay.