Re: RFS: trimage

* Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br>, 2010-06-01, 19:15:
I am not exactly sure if you need a build-dependency on python once
python-central is installed (I am not experienced with python), but I
would say that it isn't.

"Explicit is better than implicit". The fact that python-central depends on python should be considered only an implementation detail of python-central and not relied on.

Anyway, python-central is frown upon in the debian-python community; please use python-support instead (unless you have a very good reason to do otherwise).

--
Jakub Wilk