Re: RFS: trimage

Hey all,

I uploaded a new version of trimage, with version number 1.0.2-1 and
using python-support instead of python-central as suggested. However, I
now get a lintian error on "native-package-with-dash-version". I'm at
loss what to do and my Google-fu is failing me.

I build the source package with "dpkg-buildpackage -i -S -kB47A6629" on
ubuntu jaunty (so just a simple signed source built) Can anyone give me
some pointers?

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/trimage/trimage_1.0.2-1.dsc