Re: RFS: libapache2-mod-geoip (updated package)

Nigel Jones wrote:
> My motivation for maintaining this package is: I have an increasing
> need for this plugin, and wish to see it in Debian (amongst other
> libraries/programs) and regularly updated.

> Kind regards
>
> -- Nigel Jones

Hi,

Could you quickly describe what functionality this module offers?
How do we interface with it as a programmer?
Also, what IP to Geo database is it using?

I'm not a DD yet, but if I become one soon, I might be interested
doing sponsoring for the first time with this package. As I already
maintain mod_log_sql (look for libapache[2]-mod-log-sql* in the
archive), I believe I have the expertise to sponsor this one.

Thomas