Re: RFS: libapache2-mod-geoip (updated package)

Am 20.05.2010 17:53, schrieb Thomas Goirand:
Nigel Jones wrote:
My motivation for maintaining this package is: I have an increasing
need for this plugin, and wish to see it in Debian (amongst other
libraries/programs) and regularly updated.

Kind regards

-- Nigel Jones

Hi,

Could you quickly describe what functionality this module offers?
How do we interface with it as a programmer?
Also, what IP to Geo database is it using?

$ apt-cache show libapache2-mod-geoip ?
It is an RFS, there is no need to explain everything.

@Nigel:
I am interested in co-maintaining/sponsoring it. I am the geoip maintainer.
Anyway Paul reviewed your upload and that are good points, so I won't steal him the package now :) But for the future..

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org

Comment:
Always if we think we are right,