Re: RFS:bicho

Hi.

Le vendredi 14 mai 2010 à 10:29 +0200, Pedro García Rodríguez a écrit :
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "bicho".
>
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bicho/bicho_0.3.0-1.dsc

I'm no Debian Developer, so I may not be helpful in uploading, however
here's a quick report on problems I've seen trying to rebuild on
testing :

$ dget -u http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bicho/bicho_0.3.0-1.dsc
$ cd bicho-0.3.0/
$ dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -rfakeroot
reports : dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: python-all-dev (>= 2.4)

So:
$ sudo apt-get install python-all-dev
Installs python2.6-dev

$ dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -rfakeroot
dpkg-source: info: building bicho in bicho_0.3.0-1.dsc
 debian/rules build
dh build
   dh_testdir
   dh_auto_configure
   dh_auto_build
Storm is not installed please install it...
dh_auto_build: python2.6 setup.py build returned exit code 255
make: *** [build] Error 255
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2

Hmmm... I believe there's something wrong with the build-dependencies.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu>