RFS:bicho

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "bicho".

* Package name    : bicho
  Version         : 0.3.0-1
  Upstream Author : Daniel Izquierdo Cortazar
* URL             : www.libresoft.es/tools
* License         : GPL2
  Section         : devel

It builds these binary packages:
bicho      - A bug tracker analysys tool

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I'm part of a free software study group and we have about 6 tools for studying source code projects. We would like a mentor for two reasons, the first one is thinking in the possibilities of making our tools avaliable throught official debian repositories and the second one is thinkin in the possibilities of contributing to the debian community packaging tools and software that is not currently package, I think that this is the best way to return the possible efforts made by a mentor.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bicho/bicho_0.3.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
--

Pedro García Rodríguez         | Highly Flammable System Administrator
pgarcia {^@at@^} libresoft.es  | GSyC/LibreSoft