License Question (from Newbie)

Hello, Mentors

I was looking at RFP's (Bugs #446461 and #419730) for Frostwire, a free Limewire alternative. There is already an upstream Debian package (NOT Linitian clean of course) so I began poking around the source. What stumped me is the presence of a EULA.txt which adds a few more restrictions to the GPL . Also, there is an 'advertisement window' when the program is launched.

So, can Frostwire be packaged? Sorry if this has been answered elseware.