Re: Which how to for apt-get repository on CentOS?

Okay,

Using the following article:
http://www.jejik.com/articles/2006/09/setting_up_and_managing_an_apt_repository_with_reprepro/

I have with reprepro generated test apt-get repository at:
http://174.143.201.52/ubuntu/

The files are present and I have placed in my local machine in
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/astronaut.list file which contains:

## Astronaut Ubuntu APT repository
deb http://174.143.201.52/ubuntu karmic main
deb-src http://174.143.201.52/ubuntu karmic main

However the repository seems invisible. I try apt-get install
astronaut-wv-server-beta and it cannot find it as well as a apt-cache
search astronaut doesn't find anything. I may have misconfigured
something but I am not sure what as it seems visible.

-- IV