Re: Which how to for apt-get repository on CentOS?

That improved things, but I am now getting

E: Problem parsing dependency Conflicts
E: Error occurred while processing astronaut-wv-server-beta (NewVersion1)
E: Problem with MergeList
/var/lib/apt/lists/174.143.201.52_dists_karmic_main_binary-i386_Packages
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

Browsing to here though shows that the Packages file can be opened or
read at least through http

http://174.143.201.52/ubuntu/dists/karmic/main/binary-i386/Packages