Re: RFS: iptotal (updated package) (2nd try)

A quick hint below. As I have not got the complete picture, do bare
with me if I misunderstood the remark.

måndag den 29 mars 2010 klockan 18:42 skrev Jan Hauke Rahm detta:
> Hi Ignace,
>
> On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 06:19:23PM +0200, Ignace Mouzannar wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:55, Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org> wrote:
> > > reloads. Don't you think?
> >
> > As iptotal should work with other web-servers supporting CGI, I chose
> > his webserver. What do you think about that?
>
> postinst. But that's your call. As a user I would probably be confused
> if files moved from /var/www to /usr/lib to /var/lib. :)

Any non-webserver package installing files into /var/www would
violate LHS policy. Right? I did repare a handful such violations
this past winter.

Mats Erik Andersson,

Abbonerar på: debian-mentors, debian-devel-games, debian-perl, debian-ipv6