Re: RFS: django-picklefield

* Michael Fladischer <michael@fladi.at>, 2010-03-29, 15:20:
There are some stale files in debian/ that should be removed from the
source package:

   debian/python-picklefield.*
   debian/python-module-stampdir
   debian/stamp-patched

Should I remove them through dh_auto_clean?

No, they look like artifacts after cdbs->dh switch and binary package rename. Remove them once and they should go away forever.

It would be nice if tests were run with all versions of Python your
package supports. `pyversions -r` can give you such a list.

How do I make sure that all supported versions do get installed as
Build-Deps because currently only python2.5 gets pulled in during
'pdebuild'?

Build-depend on python-all (>= 2.5).

You could try to generate upstream changelog from the README file.

I'm not that much of an awk/sed wizard to do that.

Something line this should work:

sed -n -e '/^Changes in version/,$ { /^---/q; p }' < README

(Don't forget to replace $ with $$ if you use this snippet in Makefile.)

--
Jakub Wilk