Re: RFS: git-fast-export (hg/svn-to-git import)

On Mar 23, 2010, at 5:30 PM, Obey Arthur Liu wrote:
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "git-fast-export".

* Package name    : git-fast-export

It builds these binary packages:
hg-fast-export - Mercurial fast incremental exporter to Git
svn-fast-export - Subversion fast incrementer exporter to Git

The package name seems to be a bit confusing to me, considering that there is already a git-fast-export command available in the git- core package...

Jame