RFS: git-fast-export (hg/svn-to-git import)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "git-fast-export".

* Package name    : git-fast-export
  Version         : 20090525-1
  Upstream Author : Various
* URL             : http://repo.or.cz/w/fast-export.git
* License         : MIT
  Section         : vcs

It builds these binary packages:
hg-fast-export - Mercurial fast incremental exporter to Git
svn-fast-export - Subversion fast incrementer exporter to Git

The upload would fix these bugs: 574914

I am working on new packages using git with upstreams also in hg and
svn and therefore need a fast importer for thoses. These two scripts
(distributed together by the authors) seems to be some of the fastest
around.

- Packaging VCS: http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/git-fast-export.git
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/git-fast-export/git-fast-export_20090525-1.dsc