Re: RFS: aaphoto

Hi Andras,

> I made further changes to the package according to Chris:
>
> - i opened an ITP bug and closed it with the reference bug id in the
> debian/changelog

Ok

> - i removed the mentioned extra slashes from the debian/copyright file

Ok

> - standards version was out of date, i corrected it in the control file

Not ok. Why is it 3.8.0? The current policy version for sid is 3.8.4.

In case you considered the Debian policy for lenny (3.8.0): Your package
is targeted to sid, and shall conform to the most recent policy for sid
(3.8.4). You also need to build and test your package in a sid
installation, preferably in a sid chroot. To test that your package
builds in a pristine sid environment, you can use pbuilder with a sid
setup. It's not necessary to do that for this upload, since I checked
that for you. But you should do that yourself for the following uploads.

Anyway you need to correct the standard version for this upload (plus
necessary changes required by the new policy).

> - i changed the Architecture tag to 'any' (it was amd64, but it should
> compile on every arch)

Ok

> - i changed the debian/watch file to contain only 2 lines (version and
> source URL)

Ok

> - i cleaned up the debian/copyright file and formatted it properly
> (with 4 spaces before license and authors text too)

Ok

Apart from the standards version the package looks good for upload.

BTW: I cannot no longer resolve your domain log69.com. (I noticed that
the orig.tar.gz changed, but I was not able to verify that it is now
identical to the one on your webpage.)

Joachim