Re: Source format 3.0 (quilt) and new debhelper dh syntax (maint-guide)

Le lundi 22 mars 2010, Osamu Aoki a écrit :
> If you have "binary" and "build" targets explicitly mentioned in
> debian/rules, it is time to update it :-)
>
> Anyway, many people still use old rule file for debhelper.  Please
> consider to update them in more readable one.

I am considering it very seriously. :-)
But, in what I have seen of the new dh rules, there is no integrated
binary-indep target. The binary-arch integrated target would do the
same, but at the cost of what I see as a lie.

In fact, I am looking for a documentation that explains what dh $@ does
for each call, and what the dh_auto_* do. The new maintainer guide gives
some information, but, if it is complete, that means that there are
common cases that cannot be managed that way (like interpreted web
applications, that are completely arch-independent).

--
Tanguy Ortolo