Source format 3.0 (quilt) and new debhelper dh syntax (maint-guide)

Hi,

If you have "binary" and "build" targets explicitly mentioned in
debian/rules, it is time to update it :-)

After experimenting with new debhelper dh syntax a bit, I finally got up
speed with dpkg source format 3.0 (quilt).

I was surprised to find out how simple package has become with debhelper
and new dpkg source format 3.0 (quilt) is not too difficult.

Anyway, many people still use old rule file for debhelper.  Please
consider to update them in more readable one.

I hope my recent updats on maint-guide (in subversion) should help it.

  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/index.en.html

Your feed back is most welcomed.

Osamu