Re: RFS glpeces, What is the problem?

Hello Héctor,

>>make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/glpeces-4.0'
>>/usr/share/qt3/bin/uic formularis/frmDesaFigura.ui -o
build/frmDesaFigura.h

My program is made with Qt4 ( I think 4.3 or 4.5: I can not remember). I
think it is normal that the code has problems to compile with the Qt3!

>>Your search - 0x1D019F05 - did not match any public keys. :-/
>>Is it uploaded to a keyserver?

I don't uploaded my GPG key to a keyserver. I tried to, but did not work
properly: I have not investigating why it did not work :-)   My experience
with the GPG is short, sorry!

Regards!

I. De Marchi