Re: RFS: fuppes

Hi.

Le dimanche 14 février 2010 à 14:09 +1100, Robert Massaioli a écrit :
> Thankyou. If I may recommend looking at the depends; I believe that
> they are correct if every part of the package would build natively on
> debian. But some parts don't and I think you may have to manually
> recompile ffmpeg to get them to work.
>
> What this means is that I think there are too many depends for what is
> required by the package (as it is now).

I've had a look at the package and tried to rebuild it on Debian
testing, and spotted a dependency on mp4v2 lib, which AFAICT is not in
Debian (see #552705).

Same stands also for mp3lame maybe.

Are you sure you didn't prepare the package with debian multimedia
packages installed on your system ?

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
--