Re: RFS: totem-plugin-arte

Hi,

Nicolas Delvaux Nicolas Delvaux <nicolas.delvaux@gmx.com>:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "totem-plugin-arte".
>
> * Package name    : totem-plugin-arte
>   Version         : 0.8.1-1
>   Upstream Author : Simon Wenner <simon@wenner.ch>
> * URL             : http://gitorious.org/totem-plugin-arte
> * License         : GPL v2+
>   Section         : gnome
>
> It builds this binary package:
> totem-plugin-arte - This plugin allows you to watch streams from arte.tv on totem

> The upload would fix this bug: 572919
>
> My motivation for maintaining this package is to provide users with a simple, usefull and just great plugin.

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/totem-plugin-arte/totem-plugin-arte_0.8.1-1.dsc

AFAIK they use very strict Geo-Localisation to block users from outside
of some selected European Countries.

Is this siutable for main then? Isn't it a usage restriction which
make it better fitting into contrib, is it?

Kindly regards,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *