Re: RFS: easymp3gain

Hi!

> P: easymp3gain source: source-contains-svn-control-dir lang/.svn
> - - Just notify and punch upstream, to remove the .svn dirs with his next
> release tarballs prop.
Woops! Why wasn't this information shown to mee too? Maybe I should update
my lintian...

> W: easymp3gain-gtk: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/easymp3gain
> - - Yep, just a missing manpage, those are important and also interesent
> for upstream
easyMp3Gain is a GUI application, it does not have any command line
arguments. Is it really necessary to write a manpage, and if it is, who
should write it? Upstream or me?

> I: easymp3gain-gtk: desktop-entry-contains-encoding-key
> /usr/share/applications/easymp3gain.desktop:2 Encoding
Submitted to upstream, will be fixed soon.

> I: easymp3gain-gtk: unused-override embedded-zlib
> - - So and so those are not allowed, but now this isn't the case anymore
> and just remove the dead override.
Hmm... This override was necessary last time I compiled it, cause FPC
embedded the ZLib and there was no flag to turn it off...
I will remove the override, it does not seem to be necessary for now.

Thanks and kind regards
  Matthias

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/easymp3gain/easymp3gain_0.5.0-1.dsc