Re: RFS: easymp3gain

Hi, Mattias.

On Jan 11 2010, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
> easyMp3Gain is a GUI application, it does not have any command line
> arguments.

Then, please just state it for people using the manpages. The first
thing that I do when I get a new package is to look at the manpage of
the main executable.

(Which I, BTW, assume is called the same as the package name, with all
lowercase characters, in the best Unix tradition).

> Is it really necessary to write a manpage, and if it is, who should
> write it? Upstream or me?

You can write one. It is easy (should not take more than 5 minutes in
the case of a program that does not take any command line options).

I hope to fix my songs with this utility, BTW.

Thanks,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 1024D/7C2CAEB8
http://rb.doesntexist.org : Packages for LaTeX : algorithms.berlios.de