Re: original package changelogs

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> If you use a version control system, there are cvs2cl, svn2cl, git2cl
> and probably other scripts to convert your commit messages into
> GNU-style ChangeLog files, no need to reinvent the wheel here.

For Bazaar, this is an option to the ‘log’ command:

    bzr log --log-format=gnu-changelog

so you can do it for any set of revisions accessible by the ‘log’
command.

--
 \        “I don't accept the currently fashionable assertion that any |
  `\       view is automatically as worthy of respect as any equal and |