Re: RFS: collectl

Hello Tim,

I just uploaded the new collectl release.

Lintian -pendantic complains with:

I: collectl source: build-depends-without-arch-dep bash

and

I: collectl: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/collectl.1.gz:41

I'm not sure what to do about the new "build-depends-without-arch-dep". If I
set in the control file "Build-Depends-Indep" it complains about:

E: collectl source: clean-should-be-satisfied-by-build-depends quilt
E: collectl source: clean-should-be-satisfied-by-build-depends debhelper

Bug in lintian?

And at least for now I do not plan to fix "hyphen-used-as-minus-sig".

Any chance you could upload the new package?

Thanks,
Bernd