Re: RFS: roxterm (updated package)

Tony Houghton writes:
> Dear mentors,

Hi,

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.17.1-1
> of my package "roxterm".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> roxterm    - Multi-tabbed GTK/VTE terminal emulator

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/roxterm/roxterm_1.17.1-1.dsc

I decided to test the new option as mentioned in the changelog "Added
always_show_tabs option", however I got lost in how the user is supposed to
change that option, since it is neither command line nor menu one. Sure, I can
stop the app here and there (roxterm.c:2922, multitab.c:1953), but the control
never reaches multitab.c:1958 for me. So, the question is: how to change that
option from user POV, and what to expect, since multiple tabs are always shown
to me even with the previous version? Thanks ;-)

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>