RFS : node.js

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "node.js".

* Package name    : node.js
  Version         : 0.1.24-1
  Upstream Author : Ryan Dahl <ry@tinyclouds.org>
* URL             : http://nodejs.org
* License         : MIT, GPL-2
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
node.js    - Event-based I/O for V8 javascript
node.js-dev - Development files for node.js

The upload would fix these bugs: 553514

My motivation for maintaining this package is: as a web developer,
I'm currently working on using node.js as a comet server. Node.js is
a great piece of software and already a lot of other projects are
building on it. The current goal is to build a clean and simple web
framework, turning the fact that it uses javascript server-side as an
advantage. Upstream is active, and open to patchs and comments.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/node.js/node.js_0.1.24-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Jérémy Lal