RFS: soundtouch (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.5.0-0.1
of "soundtouch".

It builds these binary packages:
lib32soundtouch0 - Sound stretching library (32 bit)
lib32soundtouch0-dev - Development files for sound stretching library (32 bit)
libsoundtouch0 - Sound stretching library
libsoundtouch0-dev - Development files for sound stretching library
soundstretch - Stretches and pitch-shifts sound independently

The upload would fix these bugs: 516905, 543729, 585557

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/soundtouch/soundtouch_1.5.0-0.1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. The package
seems to be orphaned and the person that intends to adopt it seems to
be unavailable.

Please CC me with any comments or suggestions.

Kind regards
 Miguel Colon