Re: RFS: Several packages waiting sponsor

Hi!

>Ok, but I'd still like to see that merged into one patch and preferably add
>a nice header. Currently the fix-de-po-corrections.patch has a note refering to
>the bug id and the auto generated debian-changes-0.19.7-1 has the full default
>header with the complete changelog.
>My compromise would be to have both changes auto-generated in one patch by dpkg.

I'm not sure you understand. I've changed the header file patch
following this guidelines http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3/

>Beside that quilt is the tool of choice to edit such things. You just have to
>set QUILT_PATCHES=debian/patches.

Yes, of course. I have this configuration.

>The debian/copyright format was ok, I just wanted you to note that most
>of the files in the m4 directory have a copyright by the FSF. And there are
>other files aswell with different copyright holders.

OK. I have added more references to licenses: I think now they are all.

>Please don't alter the original released tar file from your upstream.
 >  Just rename it.
If this was an oversight, sorry!

Thank you very much for your explanations, I have been very helpful.
I have updated the package in debian.mentors.

Regards!

I. De Marchi