Re: RFS: new package for speeding up speech

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 07:58:47AM -0500, Bill Cox wrote:
> Hi, Etienne.  I believe I've managed to fix all the issues you pointed
> out, including lintian warnings about the binary packages.  If you get
> some time, I'd really appreciate it if you could look through the
> package again.
>
> Bill

Hello,

It seems good. Minor nitpicks :

  - There are several pedantic warnings (not blocking) :

    P: sonic source: source-contains-git-control-dir .git
    P: sonic: no-upstream-changelog
    P: libsonic0: no-upstream-changelog
    P: libsonic-dev: no-upstream-changelog

  - debian/changelog.vinux is probably not necessary, but it could be
    used as a template for an upstream changelog (cf. lintian
    warnings).

Cheers,

--
Etienne Millon