Re: RFS: Gummi - GTK+ based LaTeX editor with live preview pane

Hi,

On Sun, 2010-12-19 at 18:08 -0500, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> I'm not a Debian Developer, but my notes follow:
> No lintian errors at all. Rules file looks tight, DEP5 and 3, uscan
> works and reports back correctly.
> Builds great on my pbuilder, and no lintian errors here :)
 Yes, seems good, but not that perfect.
I think all variable equations should be in quotes (LDFLAGS in rules).
IMHO this type of rules is just too bare, but everyone can use the style
s/he wants. The problem for which I won't upload it is that the source
tree is not clean. See debian/patches/debian-changes-0.5.5-1 .
Please fix this and you have a sponsor.

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS