RFS: Gummi - GTK+ based LaTeX editor with live preview pane

Hi mentors,

I would like to refresh my RFS call for Gummi, the GTK+ based LaTeX editor with preview pane.

I have improved the build by giving custom LDFLAGS, for this a couple of spurious shlib deps
observed by dh_shlibdeps are now vanished.

Because of my limited bandwith here I've builded again with debuild, if you please recheck the fresh
packet (with pbuilder etc.) please be my guest. Any pointers highly appreciated.

The source is again to be found at: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gummi

Thanks you very much in advance & greets,
Daniel Stender