Re: RFS: Gummi - GTK+ based LaTeX editor with live preview pane

Hi Daniel,

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 11:55:57PM +0100, Daniel Stender wrote:
> I would like to refresh my RFS call for Gummi, the GTK+ based LaTeX editor with preview pane.
>
> I have improved the build by giving custom LDFLAGS, for this a couple of spurious shlib deps
> observed by dh_shlibdeps are now vanished.

I'm happy to upload your package, but there is just one thing: there seems
to be some noise in debian/patches/debian-changes-0.5.5-1. I undid the
changes with `quilt pop' and then removed the patches directory and rebuilt
successfully, so they are probably not needed.

You might also use the VCS-Browser and VCS-* fields in debian/control if
you keep the packaging in a version control system somewhere. See §6.2.5 in
the Developer's Reference for details.

Please upload to mentors with the same version number and I will sponsor
it.

(incidentally, I've kept you in CC because I don't know if you subscribe to
the list. Do you?)

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      jmw@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51