Re: RFS: lilo (updated package) (new Maintainer)

Hello Niels,

Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote on 2010-12-12 17:18:

> Uploaded, thanks for your contribution to Debian. :)
Thank you very much! Now I hope to the release team.

> For the next non-Squeeze upload you may want to consider using the 3.0
> (quilt) format, since it supports binary files in the debian dir
> (insteand of the uudecode) as well as cleaning up in the d/rules file
> (e.g. using dh_clean instead of multiple "rm -f" etc)
The next (already made) package with lilo 23.1 will use all new "dh"
methods with format 3.0 (quilt). You can see the "unofficial" packages
here:  http://lilo.alioth.debian.org/ftp/

> Also the old maintainer is still listed as the "primary maintainer" in
> d/copyright.
With the new file format (see above) it is gone.

Have a nice day,

Joachim (Germany)