RFS: lilo (updated package) (new Maintainer)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1:22.8-9
of my package "lilo".

It builds these binary packages:
lilo       - LInux LOader - The Classic OS loader can load Linux and others
lilo-doc   - Documentation for LILO (LInux LOader)

The upload would fix these bugs: 398957, 400642, 409285, 420587, 427507

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lilo/lilo_22.8-9.dsc

The CTTE disposed at 1st December that I am allowed to be the new
Maintainer for the LILO package:

This update of the LILO package (based on lilo 22.8-8.3) comes with a
small set of bugfixes to work better within Squeeze. The target is to
enter to testing before Squeeze will be released (I hope to the release
team).

FYI here are the last changelog entry:

lilo (1:22.8-9) unstable; urgency=low

  * New maintainter.
  * debian/patches:
    - Remove patch 16_geometry.patch for inaccessible disks and add
      information in README.Debian about using of 'inaccessible' option.
      (Closes: #409285, #400642)
    - Fix script checkit for newer gcc.
    - Fix for use LVM volume as root device. (Closes: #398957)
    - Fix for better computing vmlinux size, upgrade hints in
      README.Debian. (fixing sporadic failures).
  * Fix hook scripts: check for /sbin/lilo.
  * Add lacking file disk.com for creating test floppy.
  * Add universal menu image for debian, remove menu image for sarge.
      Update of template, postinst and postrm. (Closes: #420587, #427507)
  * Set source format 1.0. Add README.source file.
  * Update watch file to new alioth project area.
  * debian/control:
    - Remove VCS urls and add new Homepage url.
    - Remove IA64 architecture (this is already status quo).
    - Remove double lines of Priority and Section.
    - Add package conflicts to grub-pc and grub-legacy.
    - Remove conflicts to manpages.
    - Bump to Standards-Version 3.9.1 (without changes).

Kind regards
 Joachim Wiedorn