RFS: daisy-player

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a reviewer and sponsor for my package "daisy-player".

* Package name    : daisy-player
  Version         : 5.3.1-1
  Upstream Author : Jos Lemmens <jos@jlemmens.nl>
* URL             : http://web.inter.nl.net/users/lemmensj/
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:
daisy-player - player for DAISY Digital Talking Books
daisy-player-dbg - daisy-player debugging symbols

The package appears to be lintian clean (checked in sid chroot) except
for the following pedantic ones:
P: daisy-player source: source-contains-prebuilt-binary daisy-player
P: daisy-player: no-upstream-changelog
Upstream doesn't have a changelog (I will suggest it to him) and he
likes to provide the binary for direct installation.

The upload would fix this bug: 595292

My motivation for maintaining this package is that I got touched by a
question from Dirk Schouten on the Dutch debian users e-mail list on how
he should build a daisy player (player for audio books) for Linux as his
eyesight was waning. Together with some more people on that list we
figured out that most projects available seemed abandoned. But we found
daisy-player, which is programmed by blind Jos Lemmens, and it actually
works pretty well. Together with Jos and Dirk we improved the package to
get it in shape for Debian, because there were some choices made which
were not suitable for Debian at the beginning. I think we are finally
there. I maintain the Debian packaging in the accessibility Team Git
repro, but they seem busy as nobody responds to my requests for review
(and finally upload). So I am asking here. Who is interested in
reviewing my package?

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/daisy-player/daisy-player_5.3.1-1.dsc