RFS: grub-customizer

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "grub-customizer".

* Package name    : grub-customizer
  Version         : 2.0.6-1
  Upstream Author : Daniel Richter <danielrichter2007@web.de>
* URL             : https://grub-customizer
* License         : GNU GPL v3
  Section         : admin

It builds these binary packages:
grub-customizer - Grub Customizer - A graphical Grub2/BURG configuration
application

My motivation for maintaining this package is: As the developer I want
to simplify the installation of my application. I think Grub Customizer
2.0.6 is stable und feature complete enough to be in the official
repositories. Grub Customizer tries to do things easier, but it isn't
really easy while the users have to compile it or adding external
sources before using it.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/grub-customizer/grub-customizer_2.0.6-1.dsc